July 6, 2011

My Linus Tech Tips Account Got Hacked. I Have It Back Now

Posted at 4:24 AM by admin
My Linus Tech Tips Account Got Hacked. I Have It Back Now.



Can't get in again but hopefully YouTube is fixing things.

YouTube user comment:

HALU07: damn that hacker must be cave people =.=" he jsut dont understand how important linustech page to other people die with crucial epic hardcore pain noob hacker !!!~

sky0intercept: can't wait your new vids... and a request, unbox something "connected" to thunderbolt, a external harddrive or something. i know it's apple stuff, for now at least. i'm not an apple fanboy, but not the pc fanboy either, i'm in the middle of them, cause i use both technology. i have my pc for gaming which is apple lack off, and i have my macbook for my mobility device.
[Source: YouTube.com]

Related Post



0 comments:

Post a Comment